In this 4-hour Web-based training course, you will use IBM Tivoli Security Operations Manager 4.1 to learn its fundamentals and operator tasks.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Install and configure IBM Tivoli Security Operations Manager 4.1
- Configure and collect events from sensors
- Investigating Events
- Correlating Events
Who will benefit from this course
This course is intended for implementers and administrators who need to correlate security events.
- Intrusion detection: Understand the basic concepts of intrusion detection
- TCP/IP: Understand IP addresses, networks, and ports
- Tivoli Implementation Foundation Skills: Database Administrator Essentials (Foundation Skills)
- Tivoli Implementation Foundation Skills: TCP/IP (Foundation Skills)