Here's a small guide on how to get it running:
- Download Devhook 0.44 and put everything on the memory stick as usual.
- Download the 2.71 Firmware update from our site.
- Open the EBOOT.PBP with PBP Unpacker or similar and extract the DATA.PSAR file.
- Put the DATA.PSAR in the root of the memory stick. (Not in any folder)
- Run the included Devhook installer on the PSP (install flash0 and flash1).
Devhook 0.44 again and overwrite everything in the dh folder (its going
to be a couple of .txt which include the path for the prx's)
- Use the 2.71 Decrypter to obtain your own copy of a decrypted reboot.bin file, or make use of Google to find one online
- Place reboot.bin in ms0:dh1reboot.bin
Note: You'll need the decrypted Flash1 files from 2.60 Firmware! (reboot.bin, system.ireg and system.dreg)
Now you can enjoy all that the latest PSP firmware has to offer on your 1.50 PSP – including the flash-enabled PSP Web Browser! Want the rest of the world to know about one of the greatest PSP conquests yet? Be sure to Digg it!