(room-int) is an open source network and security
- Load pcap datasets and capture live traffic.
- VCR/PVR interface to play back the traffic
- Visualize packets in seven carefully designed windows
- Extremely flexible with a total of ~20 different views.
- Currently handles up to 30,000 packets in a high speed RAM
This version adds filtering and scaling based on TCP and UDP ports
(see the toolbars>filters menu) as well as filtering based on
packet length. Also, I converted all the appropriate interface elements
to eliminate the need for the fm20.dll which should make installation
cleaner. I'm hoping this will allow rumint to also work on Japanese
versions of Windows, if someone could let me know, I'd appreciate
it. I'd also like to thank the good people at astalavista for placing
rumint on their top
10 tools list. Finally, rumint should not time out based on
the packetX library I'm using, this version should fix any problems
along this line.